Sports Medicine Navigation
Healthy Roster is a free, secure program connecting parents and coaches with their school’s Certified Athletic Trainer. If your child is injured playing sports, help is one tap away.
Using Healthy Roster, parents and guardians are able to access a certified athletic trainer via chat, voice or video, track injuries and receive updates in a secure, HIPAA Compliant environment, and determine the best course of action.
To get started using Healthy Roster, click on the link below or download the App on your phone and register. After registration, follow the instructions in the email. If you do not receive an email, please ask your Athletic Trainers to be invited.
Kayla Bennett: firstname.lastname@example.org
Becca Ewing email@example.com
Benefits of Healthy Roster
For the first time, access two-way communication with the Athletic Trainers who have a stake in your student athlete’s health.
- ATC’s are the link between what happens during play and what you hear at home.
- Instantly consult with your child’s athletic trainer via secure video chat or text to determine, together, the best course of action when an injury occurs.
The app is an informational hub for coaches, athletic trainers and parents who need accountable communication on the go.
- Healthy Roster simplifies your hectic communication channels, consolidating conversations and giving up-to-the-minute injury updates.
- The only tool that integrates with your health provider’s medical records, Healthy Roster’s powerful features connect your child’s athletic trainer and doctor.
Healthy Roster gives busy, caring parents peace of mind.
- Feel confident that you have all the details from a tool endorsed by your child’s school and health system partner.
- Receive relevant and timely insight into your child’s health and treatment plan with an app that puts documentation in the palm of the athletic trainer’s hand—and yours, too.